Asian American Chamber of Commerce (AACCGP) serves Asian business in the Delaware Valley. We are a membership nonprofit organization that serves businesses, individual entrepreneurs and nonprofit organizations for the growth of economy and employment in the Greater Philadelphia area.
AACCGP 12th Annual Award Banquet Click here to learn more.
- Philadelphia Works is seeking Apprenticeship Program Specialist – https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b61ea54b-3988-44a7-b5a2-a41b5e713efc&jobId=183841&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001 and Director of Human Resources https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b61ea54b-3988-44a7-b5a2-a41b5e713efc&jobId=168165&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001
- The Xiamen Municipal Government is sending a delegation to visit Philadelphia to identify collaboration opportunities. We cordially invite you to join our Philadelphia-Xiamen Business &Tourism Exchange Meeting held in the Caucus Room at City Hall from 3 pm to 5 pm on June 13 (Wednesday). It will be a great opportunity to better know our World Heritage Cities partner in our sister province. Limited in space, please RSVP with Ms. Coumba Faye at Coumba.Faye@phila.gov by June 8
- Rebuild has released two calls for interest for businesses, nonprofits, or other professionals interested in working on Rebuild projects. If you have any questions, please reach out to David Gould (email@example.com).
- Social Security Administration job opening for Cantonese Speakers – https://www.usajobs.gov/Search?l=Philadelphia%2C%20Pennsylvania&a=SZ00&p=1&r=0
- The City of Philadelphia Commerce Department is hiring a bilingual business services manager for the Korean speaking business community –http://www.phila.gov/personnel/jobs/exempt/COM_BusServicesMgr.pdf